0844 502 5272

Open Mon-Sat 8am-8pm

CART: 0 - £0.00

Delivery lead times

If your chosen spa is in stock we can deliver within 2-7 days. If your model isn't currently stocked delivery can take 6 to 12 weeks. If an item is out of stock you can place an order with only 30% payment leaving the remaining 70% to be paid once your order is ready to dispatch. We also accept cash on delivery.

Delivery costs

Delivery is free to most parts of the UK, however we do charge extra for rural and offshore postcodes. The delivery cost will automatically be added to the total price of your order after you’ve selected a shipping destination.

We currently deliver to mainland UK and Northern Ireland. We also deliver to the Republic of Ireland, but you’ll need to contact us in advance to book your delivery and confirm the cost.

Collecting your spa

You’re welcome to collect your new spa yourself from our distribution centre in Leicester. If you’d like to choose this option, simply choose ‘Collection’ as your preferred shipping method whilst following the ‘Configure your hot tub’ process. 

Payment methods

We currently accept payments by bank transfer (BACS), or by credit/debit card through our website or by phone. We can also accept cash on delivery.

If you choose to pay by bank transfer, we’ll send you an email with payment instructions and our bank details after you’ve completed the hot tub configuration process.